Pay Rate: $23.40
New Hire Sign-On Bonus $4,000
Full-time and Part-time positions available.
Enjoy a fulfilling career addressing the behavioral needs of children and adolescents in the Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) program.
Complete behavioral assessments including FBAs to determine the behavioral health needs of children and adolescents on your caseload under the direction of a BCBA. Develop, monitor, and implement individualized treatment plans. Interface with clients' treatment teams including caregivers; school and other community-based personnel; and other child-serving system providers. Update treatment teams on client progress and model interventions to families and caregivers.
• Highmark Medical and Mental Health
• Free Delta Dental Coverage
• Free Davis Vision Coverage
• Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
• 401K and 403B Retirement Savings options
• On-Demand Pay
• Employee Referral Bonus program
• Student Loan Forgiveness
• College Scholarship & Tuition Discounts
• Employee Discounts
Life & Family Support
• Free Life Insurance
• Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
• LifeSolutions Employee Assistance Program
• Erie Campus*- discounted on-site weekday childcare
• Employee discounts for select events and services
The Barber National Institute is a non-profit committed to its mission of providing the highest quality services for children and adults with autism, intellectual disabilities, or behavioral health challenges and their families. Since our founding in 1952, we have evolved into a multi-faceted organization serving more than 6,200 individuals annually with a wide range of educational, vocational, residential, early intervention, and behavioral health programs.
Qualified applicants must meet eligibility for PA Child Abuse History and Criminal Record Check. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. If you need accommodation to apply, please contact HR. EOE