New Hire Sign-On Bonus $1,500
Hours: Primarily 2nd Shift Includes Weekends and Holidays
Are you an organized and responsible person looking to make a difference in someone's life?
The Residential Supervisor will serve as the staff supervisor for a pod of residential group homes. The supervisor will work a majority of their time in the group homes supporting staff but not part of the staff ratio. It is expected that the residential supervisor will work most weekends and holidays. The work times will vary from day to day based on the determined needs of each location.
Residential Supervisor responsibilities include the oversight of a group home, scheduling staff, providing training, and monitoring compliance in the group homes.
• Must be 18 years of age
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two years working with adults with intellectual disabilities
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Eligibility for State Police Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse History Clearance
• FBI clearance required for individuals who do not meet PA residency requirements
• Highmark Medical and Mental Health
• Free Delta Dental Coverage
• Free Davis Vision Coverage
• Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
• 401K and 403B Retirement Savings options
• On-Demand Pay
• Employee Referral Bonus program
• Student Loan Forgiveness
• College Scholarship & Tuition Discounts
• Employee Discounts
Life & Family Support
• Free Life Insurance
• Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
• LifeSolutions Employee Assistance Program
• Erie Campus*- discounted on-site weekday childcare
• Employee discounts for select events and services
The Barber National Institute is a non-profit committed to its mission of providing the highest quality services for children and adults with autism, intellectual disabilities, or behavioral health challenges and their families. Since our founding in 1952, we have evolved into a multi-faceted organization serving more than 6,200 individuals annually with a wide range of educational, vocational, residential, and behavioral health programs.
Qualified applicants must meet eligibility for PA Child Abuse History and Criminal Record Check. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. If you need accommodation to apply, please contact HR. EOE