Pay Rate: $15.84
Find a rewarding career inspiring children with behavioral health challenges in the General McLane School District.
This position works the school calendar year.
Responsibilities of Behavior Support Associate include:
Qualifications for Behavior Support Associate:
• Highmark Medical and Mental Health
• Free Delta Dental Coverage
• Free Davis Vision Coverage
• Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
• 401K and 403B Retirement Savings options
• On-Demand Pay
• Employee Referral Bonus program
• Student Loan Forgiveness
• College Scholarship & Tuition Discounts
• Employee Discounts
Life & Family Support
• Free Life Insurance
• Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
• LifeSolutions Employee Assistance Program
• Erie Campus*- discounted on-site weekday childcare
• Employee discounts for select events and services
Who is Barber National Institute?
The Barber National Institute is a non-profit committed to its mission of providing the highest quality services for children and adults with autism, intellectual disabilities or behavioral health challenges and their families. Since our founding in 1952, we have evolved into a multi-faceted organization serving more than 6,200 individuals annually with a wide range of educational, vocational, residential and behavioral health programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. If you need an accommodation to apply, please contact HR. EOE