Pay Rate: $16.30/hr.
New Hire Sign-On Bonus $2,000
Hours: 2nd shift 3:00pm - 11:00pm; 3rd shift 11:00pm - 9:00am
Do you want to work every day knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life?
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) - Residential South Hills you will be making a direct impact on the lives of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. From meal preparation to trips in the park, DSPs provide support every step of the way in residential group homes located in the South Hills area of Pittsburgh, PA.
In a team environment, you will work toward one goal: making sure our adults lead active and independent lives. It’s more than a career; it’s a fulfilling way of life.
Responsibilities include helping with daily living skills, assisting with personal care, transporting to day programs, completing household chores, and promoting independence.
• Highmark Medical and Mental Health
• Free Delta Dental Coverage
• Free Davis Vision Coverage
• Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
• 401K and 403B Retirement Savings options
• On-Demand Pay
• Employee Referral Bonus program
• Student Loan Forgiveness
• College Scholarship & Tuition Discounts
• Employee Discounts
Life & Family Support
• Free Life Insurance
• Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
• LifeSolutions Employee Assistance Program
• Erie Campus*- discounted on-site weekday childcare
• Employee discounts for select events and services
The Barber National Institute is a non-profit committed to its mission of providing the highest quality services for children and adults with autism, intellectual disabilities, or behavioral health challenges and their families. Since our founding in 1952, we have evolved into a multi-faceted organization serving more than 6,200 individuals annually with a wide range of educational, vocational, residential, and behavioral health programs.
Qualified applicants must meet eligibility for PA Child Abuse History and Criminal Record Check. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. If you need accommodation to apply, please contact HR. EOE